As with almost all businesses, we are actively monitoring the status and deployment of COVID. -19 (known as coronavirus) and we review and follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
According to the advice of health authorities and specialists our business is functioning normally as it is a large garden (100 acres +).
If you are planning to visit the Zelios Gi Botanical Garden from an area that is directly affected by the coronavirus or if you have symptoms similar to those associated with the virus (for example: fever, cough, dyspnoea), we would kindly ask you not to visit any site and call EODY at 1135 for further advice and guidance.
For more information, please consult and abide by the advice provided by the Ministry of Health.
During your visit, we would like to assure you that the Garden is taking all possible steps to minimize the risk of transmission, including the application of improved cleaning schemes throughout the area.
We ask all our guests to maintain high standards. personal hygiene while visiting the Garden. There are simple things you can do to prevent the spread of the virus, such as:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing
- Immediately place the used tissue in your trash can.
- with soap and warm water regularly and using alcoholic disinfectants
- Try to avoid close contact with people who do not feel well
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you feel unwell contact your staff immediately – keeping a safe distance of two meters.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.