According to the latest Government's instructions for COVID-19, for your visit you must enter by indicating one of the following documents along with a document of your identity,
[a] vaccination certificate, or
[b] certificate of recovery, or
[c] confirmation of a negative diagnostic test for COVID-19 coronavirus (PCR or rapid test).
Minors from four (4) to seventeen (17) years of age may, alternatively, submit a negative self-test statement.
The safety and well-being of our visitors and staff is our priority and for this reason we will take all necessary precautions to ensure them.
We actively monitor the situation regarding the occurrence and spread of COVID-19 (known as coronavirus) and review and follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
Based on the advice of the health authorities and the experts, our business operates normally, as it is a large garden (10 acres +), without enclosed spaces or painting spaces.
If you are planning to visit the "Zelios Gi" Botanical Garden from an area directly affected by the coronavirus or if you have symptoms similar to those related to the virus (for example: fever, cough, shortness of breath), we would kindly ask you not to visit any place and call EODY at 1135 for further tips and instructions.
For more information, please consult and follow the advice provided by the Ministry of Health.
During your visit, we would like to assure you that the Garden is taking all possible measures to minimize the risk of transmission, including the implementation of improved cleaning regimes throughout the area.
We ask all our guests to adhere to high standards of personal hygiene while visiting the Garden. There are simple things you can do to prevent the virus from spreading, such as:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing
- Immediately place the used tissue in a trash can
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water regularly and use alcoholic disinfectants.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who do not feel well
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- If you feel unwell during your visit, contact a staff member immediately - maintaining a safe distance of two meters.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Facebook Messenger